Scroll down to see new entries (in bold)



April 18, 1978 (10 years old)


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Our game of Nerf football ended early today, after I got into a fight with Junior when I pushed his little brother, Marvin, down on my way to my fifth touchdown.

Marvin started crying and Junior said "why did you push him?" and I said "because it's football!" and he said "how'd you like it if I pushed you?" and I said "then maybe you could've stopped my fifth touchdown. We're winning 56-7, y'know."

Then he said "yeah?" and I said "yeah!" Then he said "yeah???" and I said "yeah!!!" Then I said "Up your nose with a rubber hose!" That's when Junior said "C'mon, Marvin, we're going home!"

I guess pushing little brothers around is one thing, but for Junior, infringing on the copyrights of "Welcome Back, Kotter" is beyond the pale.


0 Responses to “April 18, 1978 (10 years old)”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


4-minute reads

  • Click above to read my columns. Don't be afraid. It's just reading -- you're doing it now, only you scroll down a bit more and keep going. Think of it like a trip to the dentist. Apprehensive at first, but then there's laughing gas. Only you won't be spitting up swallowed blood once my hilarity subsides. If you are, let me know immediately, because that means I'm obviously doing something very, very wrong.