Scroll down to see new entries (in bold)



July 15, 1982 (14 years old)


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Bumped into my friend Jeremy over at the basketball court today — he's only 12 and covered in freckles, but goes to a Magnet school, so I consider him almost equal to me.

We got bored, so I turned philosophical.

"Say, Jeremy," I said, "theoretically speaking, would you say it's in the realm of possibility that you could marry someone who was, say, 10 years younger than you? I mean, let's say you're 40 years old ... could you imagine having a wife that's 30 years old?"

"Well, yeah, I guess," Jeremy said.

"Do you realize that, if you do that, your future wife is now only 2 years old?" I said. "Kinda creepy, huh?"

Jeremy seemed to agree, but stared into space without comment. Then said he had to go home for dinner, even though it was only 4:30 p.m.


0 Responses to “July 15, 1982 (14 years old)”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


4-minute reads

  • Click above to read my columns. Don't be afraid. It's just reading -- you're doing it now, only you scroll down a bit more and keep going. Think of it like a trip to the dentist. Apprehensive at first, but then there's laughing gas. Only you won't be spitting up swallowed blood once my hilarity subsides. If you are, let me know immediately, because that means I'm obviously doing something very, very wrong.