Scroll down to see new entries (in bold)



Aug. 5, 1982 (14 years old)


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



My brother-in-law, with my 18-year-old brother Chris cheer-leading, talked Mom into buying a $5,000 pre-Windows Texas Instruments computer because he wanted one and could get a discount buying two.

I bet Chris will get more use out of the parachute pants he bought last Friday for the disco. I’ve figured out how to use it like a 95-pound legal pad that I can password-protect.

That reminds me, I still need to look up “umbilical cord.”


0 Responses to “Aug. 5, 1982 (14 years old)”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


4-minute reads

  • Click above to read my columns. Don't be afraid. It's just reading -- you're doing it now, only you scroll down a bit more and keep going. Think of it like a trip to the dentist. Apprehensive at first, but then there's laughing gas. Only you won't be spitting up swallowed blood once my hilarity subsides. If you are, let me know immediately, because that means I'm obviously doing something very, very wrong.